Enhance your clinical trial with the BreatheSuite MDI Device
Collect inhaler use data to evaluate medical, environmental and behavioral interventions in clinical trials.
Relying on self-reported adherence data is unreliable and non-objective*.
Add the BreatheSuite MDI Device to your protocol to automatically collect objective - adherence, technique and location data for inhaler use.
Your Clinical Trial
- Increase trial efficiency and result efficacy
- Improve patient recruitment & on-boarding experience
- Decrease intrusiveness with passive data collection
- Review and encourage patient participation
- Individual and cohort level data availability
- Produce reliable, real-life data sets
- Secure, cloud based data management
- Real-time data opens new possibilities
Request a Demo
Be viewed as a leader in clinical research by incorporating leading edge technology to help advance and validate your scientific findings
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
* Corrine I.Voils, Rick H.Hoyle,Carolyn T.Thorpe, Matthew L. Maciejewski, William S. Yancy Jr. (2011) Improving the measurement of self-reported medication nonadherence. Journal of Clinical Epidemiology. Vol 64(3) 250-254